We have highlighted below some of the relevant statistics obtained via an internal survey on our MBA alumni. This survey measured the employment upon graduation, the earning capacity and the key strengths of the MBA-IBC program. If you are interested in reading about where and in which positions some of our alumni got hired after their studies at Offenburg University, please have a look at their profiles.
- 91 % of our alumni would, given the choice, choose IBC program once again
- 79 % of the alumni are in management positions
- 43 % are covering positions in the field of external consulting and internal consulting (such as the field of project management, controlling,...)
MBA-IBC Earning Capacity
- more than 68% of the alumni earn more than 60,000€ per annum
- most of the alumni are within the 60,000 Euro to 80,000 Euro income bracket
The timeframe in landing a job is immediately upon graduation
- with 66% of alumni falling into this category
- 28% landed a job within 1-3 months after graduation
The following aspects have been listed as the strengths of MBA-IBC:
- International composition of students, adding to multicultural exposure
- Well diversified program content
- Learning is balanced between theoretical input and practical work
- Equal concentration on hard and soft skills development
- International and experienced faculty
Hence, the objectives of MBA-IBC is not only to meet but exceed the expectations of our students.
Note: This internal survey was sent to 211 alumni members with 76 respondents.